|Cosy Tents Enlightened|
HOW TO REACH THIS PLACE :
Address : 935 Telegraph Road, Sailors Falls VIC 3461, Australia
Phone : 0411 322 937
Route : http://www.cosytents.com.au/locationdaylesford/
Website : http://www.cosytents.com.au/
Checkin : 3:00 p.m , Checkout : 12:00 pm
HOW MUCH TIME WOULD IT TAKE : It took us less than 2 hours to reach the cozy tents .
BEST TIME TO VISIT : You can visit the camping site all year long . I had a short chat with the owners and they are planning to install special tent heaters for winter season .
|Small WaterBody inside the Camping Site|
1) Petrol - 25 AUD
2) Cosy Tents - 185 AUD /per night / per tent
3) Meal as per preference or can be brought from home - 35 AUD
4) Coffee @ during drive break * 3 - 3.95/Cup .
HOW WAS THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE : Awesome place for camping , warm hospitality and less than 2 hour drive from Melbourne is the USP of this place .A refreshing break from hustle and tussle of life .
11:30 p.m - Started off from home after Brunch .
01:30 p.m - Reached Cozy Tents. Picked up the keys and had a brief from Jarek(Owner).
02:00 p.m - Went to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens .Took the Scenic Drive .
03:00 p.m - Went to Jubilee lake .
04:00 p.m - Came back to Cosy Tents .
# Rested for a while in lovely tents .
# Had our evening tea .
# Sat outside watching Kangaroos passing by .
# Started with our evening Wine , chit chat and photography .
07:00 p.m - It started getting cold and Jarek lit us a Camp Fire .
I am new to camping outdoors and I was loving every bit of it .
08:00 p.m - We started preparing our Dinner . There are all equipment present in the common kitchen including vegetable oil . We brought all our food marinated from home in an Ice box .
10:00 p.m - Watched a lovely movie on our Ipad .
08:00 a.m - Got up Late .Prepared our morning Tea .
09:00 a.m - Usually the breakfast is arranged in the beautiful common kitchen area .
However it was raining that day and we got a lovely Breaky Box .
10:00 a.m - Did some photo-session .
11:00 a.m - Checked Out from Cosy Tents .
11:15 a.m - Reached Sailor Falls .
11:30 a.m - Reached Daylesford Lake which is just 5 km from Sailor Falls .Parked in front of Central Springs .Did some fishing , Lake circuit Walk , photo-ops.
01:30 p.m - Reached Daylesford Market .Had a Sumptuous Lunch .Plenty of options there to dine .
03:30 p.m - Set out for Melbourne
05:30 p.m - Reached home .
Interesting Facts :-
1) Refrigerator is not available in Tents(After all its camping) .However 26L Eski is available .Handy to know what all is included http://www.cosytents.com.au/glampingwhatsincluded/
2) From Placement perspective The best Tent is bwthyn .Tea ,Sugar ,Coffee , Cutlery ,Breakfast is provided with all tents .
3) CosyTents have clean, hygienic common toilets and kitchen with lovely cutlery .Oil,Salt for cooking ,Utensils, Drinking and Cooking Water is provided .
4) Plenty of places for nature walks and photography like - Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens , Jubilee Lake , Lake Daylesford , Sailor Falls.
5) Daylesford Market is just 4.5 km from Cosy Tents .You can even skip cooking at camps .
Coles and other Grocery Stores can also be found in Daylesford Market .
6) Bring your self enough warm clothes as it may get cooler than Melbourne at night .